This light and tasty salad is great on its own or when added to a main, such as our blue eye trevalla with green beans recipe!
- 4tbs olive oil
- 1tbs soy sauce
- 1tsp sesame oil
- 2tbs lime juice
- 1tsp sugar
- 1tsp finely grated fresh ginger
- 20 snow peas, trimmed
- 140g oyster mushrooms, quartered
- 30g coriander leaves
- 1 red capsicum, julienned
- 2 spring onions, trimmed and finely sliced
- 1 large red chilli, seeded and finely chopped
- 3tbs sesame seeds
- To make the dressing, combine the olive oil, soy sauce, sesame oil, lime juice, sugar and ginger in a small bowl.
- Blanch the snow peas in boiling water and refresh them under cold running water. Slice the peas in half lengthways and put them in a bowl with the mushrooms, coriander, capsicum, spring onion and chilli, then add the dressing and toss everything together. Season to taste.
- Heat a nonstick pan over high heat, add the sesame seeds and lightly stir them around the pan until they are beginning to brown. Sprinkle the seeds over the salad.