- 1 large head of cauliflower
- 3 tbs coconut oil, melted
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 2 tsp sweet paprika
- 2 tsp ground coriander
- 1/2C tahini, plus extra for drizzling
- 1 handful parsley, finely chopped
- A squeeze of lemon juice
- Lightly toasted pine nuts, to serve
- Preheat oven to 170ºC. Line a large baking tray with baking paper
- Trim off the outer cauliflower leaves and cut away the bottom of the stalk so the cauliflower can sit flat, then cut a cross into the base of the trimmed stalk
- Rub the whole cauliflower liberally with coconut oil and sprinkle with the salt, cumin, paprika and coriander. Bake for 2 hours or until tender.
- Spread the tahini evenly over the base of a serving dish. Sit the roasted cauliflower on top, sprinkle over the parsley and squeeze over the lemon juice. Drizzle over a little extra tahini and sprinkle with pine nuts to serve.
Recipe courtesy of Luke Hines – Eat Clean