Cooking Tips & Tricks For Supercharged Meatballs
Tips on how to make your meatballs superfood worthy (and extra delicious):
- Use almond meal as your binding agent for gluten free balls and blood sugar stabilisation
- Add bone broth powder and grass fed gelatine for gut support
- A pinch of seaweed flakes adds important trace minerals, such as iodine.
- Nutritional yeast flakes will boost your vitamin Bs and add a yummy Parmesan flavour
- Most importantly, add vegetables. Try adding shredded capsicum, carrot, fennel and celery.
Ps. the trick with meatballs is to use very cold mince and to work the mixture well.