This delicious smoothie is a gut loving bowl full of vitamin C and antioxidants. You can be as creative as you like with toppings. You have the option of an additional sweetener. However the bananas and berries will make it sweet enough without.
- 1/2 cups frozen berries
- Handful of kale or baby spinach leaves
- 1/2 frozen banana
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup plain yoghurt (coconut or coconut kefir yoghurt)
- Seeds (hemp, pumpkin, sunflower, chia)
- Coconut flakes
- 1 tsp peanut/nut butter
- Anything else you desire
- For easy blending add ingredients in this order: water, yoghurt/kefir, frozen berries and bananas (if using a single serve blender reverse the order) Add a little more water if having any trouble blending.
- Pour into bowl, add toppings and enjoy.