Need some breakfast inspiration?
Our nutritionist Margo White has created fruity baked oats that the whole family can enjoy!
- 2 cups oats
- 2 cups milk (coconut, almond, cows, soy)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 eggs
- I grated zucchini (extra nutrition and you can’t taste it)
- 2 tbsp hemp seeds
- 1 mashed banana
- 1/4 cup maple syrup (optional)
- 1 cup fresh or frozen berries
- Preheat oven to 180 C. Grease a medium baking dish with butter.
- In a medium bowel mix all the ingredients together and pour into the greased baking dish. Top with berries.
- Bake at 180 C for 30 mins or until fully cooked.
- Serve warm or cold with a dollop of greek or coconut yoghurt and a tablespoon of peanut or almond butter.