Spice up your weekend breakfast with these simple sugar free 3 ingredient crepes.
- 110g flour/GF flour
- 2 Large eggs
- 230 mls milk
- Whisk flour and eggs into a large mixing bowl and whisk until smooth.
- Gradually pour in the milk while whisking – this should create a lovely pourable batter.
- Heat large frypan over medium heat and brush over with oil.
- Pour batter into centre of pan and lift in a circular motion to help spread the batter.
- Fry for about 1 min until edges look cooked and flip
- Add your favourite toppings and enjoy!