Margo our nutritionist has created a high protein granola recipe. Perfect for those busy or slower mornings.
- 1.5 cups whole rolled oats
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup raw cashews chopped
- 1/2cup pecans chopped
- 1/3 cup buckwheat
- 1/4 hemp seeds
- 1.5 tablespoons chia seeds
- 4 tablespoons vanilla protein powder
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil melted
- 1/3 cup honey
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Mix all dry ingredients except chia seeds in a bowl.
- In a seperate bowl add chia seeds, honey and coconut oil.
- Add this to the dry ingredients. Stir together and pour on a baking tray.
- Bake for 15-20 mins or until golden.
- Serve with yoghurt and fresh fruit.