Here is a wheat free yummy easy breakfast.
- 3 large organic eggs
- A good pinch of good quality salt
- 30ml to 140ml organic coconut milk
- 1/2 cup coconut flour, sifted
- 1/2 cup tapioca flour, sifted
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp Honey
- Coconut oil for cooking
- Coconut yoghurt/natural yoghurt for dressing
- Rice malt syrup for dressing
- Mixed berries for garnishing
- Whisk eggs in a large bowl.
- Add the coconut milk and honey to the eggs, and whisk until well blended.
- In a separate bowl, sift together the coconut flour and tapioca flour, and add to the wet ingredients 1/3 at a time, make sure you keep whisking.
- Mix in the baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Turn frying pan to medium heat and add some coconut oil to melt.
- Wait for the frypan to heat up before spooning the pancake mix onto the frying pan.
- Once holes begin to appear on the surface of a pancake, it is time to flip it. The pancake should cook on each side for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Repeat with rest of the batter.
- Sprinkle mixed berries, and drizzle the maple syrup