- 1 head of cauliflower
- 1 tsp olive oil
- If grating then cut the cauliflower into large pieces.
- Grate the cauliflower on the large side of the cheese grater, or pulse in a food processor until it is rice size
- Remove excess water by transferring cauliflower to paper towel and squeeze/press
- Heat a large pan over a medium heat and add the olive oil
- Sauté the cauliflower for 5-8 minutes stirring occasionally. Leave the lid on to make the cauliflower more tender
- Season and serve with favourite dish